Do Not Copy

do not copy header/button design, as i designed it and that design is mine. :)
~Flamingo

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

pointless post...


ok, this post is kinda pointless.... but heres a couple youtube favorites :)




i know you KNOW this next one!



let's do 2 more! 



           


sorry, that is an odd size......this next one sounds odd, but is actually kinda cool....





ok, thats it. youtube videos. kind of a drab post, but there you go!
i believe the only secular one is the cha cha slide.
like i said, i believe.
i didn't listen to the whole song of the last one, so let me know
if there's anything inappropriate!

2 comments:

sark123 said...

That's cool! Hey I know I havve too many blogs, but can you follow my other blog, "the official animal blog"?
Sorry for bothering,
Trinity

Marissa said...

I love Outcast!! :)