Do Not Copy

do not copy header/button design, as i designed it and that design is mine. :)
~Flamingo

Saturday, September 24, 2011

christian rap songs!!!

so i will be doing a range of genres here soon, so stay tuned!


ok these are my favs!
10. lecrae~praying for you
9. george moss~go hard or go home
8.suzy rock~so what (you may not like this song, but shes got other good songs)
this girl can rap!!!
7.lecrae ft.sho baraka & suzy rock~ high (this has a great beat to it! )

6. Flame ft. VRose~captured (it gets to the rap a little bit into the song)

5.Flame ft. VRose~ surrender
VRose CAN SING!!!!! WOW!!!

4. Tedashii ft. Trip Lee & Soye~im a believer

3.Rey King~LaLa Land

2.Lecrae~Heaven or Hell

1.!!!!! LECRAE~TAKE ME AS I AM!




4 comments:

Sierra said...

Lecrae is awesome! As is V. Rose. I really want to get her CD :) Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

Flamingo said...

haha ya! i would suggest listening to om my ahhh by her and flame it's very good and popish!

Sierra said...

I'll check it out! Thanks for the advice :) Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

Annie Lauren said...

you didn't strike me as the girl thjat would like rap, but I'm glad you do! It's amazing right? I like trip lee and tedashii the best;)