Do Not Copy

do not copy header/button design, as i designed it and that design is mine. :)
~Flamingo

Sunday, May 22, 2011

my youtube queue-tag

dynamite-taio cruz
begging on your knees-victoria jutice
put a ring on it-beyonce chipmunk version (i personally think it sounds better that way :p)
firework-katy perry
ny2la-press play
outcast-kerrie roberts

sorry that's it!

now since iv'e shown you MY queue, comment yours or post it and give me a link :)

and NOW i tag-EVERYBODY!


+Flamingo Pink+

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 the new loook

dynamite by taio has the F word in it, I would check ur version and see if they say "fool" or...ya.

Anonymous said...

oh and do you kno what "hit me up" means?

Anonymous said...

Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!
'Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

I came to move, move, move, move
Get out the way me and my crew, crew, crew, crew
I'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, do
Just what the f***, came here to do, do, do, do

I quoted that from elyricsworld.com

but the radio edit is what most ppl sell, so its usually what the fool came here to do

u might have a different version

(; <3 you