Do Not Copy

do not copy header/button design, as i designed it and that design is mine. :)
~Flamingo

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MUSIC PATY!!!

hey so guess what? ok it kinda gives it away in the title,
BUT
HERE ON THIS BLOG!
A MUSIC PARTY WILL BE TAKING PLACE STARTING
JUNE 1ST!
so ya.
whats gonna be going on? and how long?
this will be going on for 5 days
and it will consist of
music, & celebrites
ok so that's not much.
but i will be posting pictures, youtube videos, quotes, and celebrity + music updates!
thrilling enough for you?
im also gonna deck the whole blog out!
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!
<3<3<3Flamingo Pink
p.s. it is just this blog! although after im done, you can definitley do one, but i want to be invited! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sounds fun

I'm a music fan!!

Aubrey said...

hii(: I'm Aubrey, I found ur blog via Annie Bieber!! It's really cute!

I think I'll join the music party as well if you'll check my blog out!

http://a-littleromance.blogspot.com!! Thanks